I am going to start an online coffee store this July because why the hell not, right? It will be pretty basic and this is how it will work:
1. I will offer 1 different type of coffee a week. I will post a small description of the coffee, the region it comes from, and cupping (tasting) notes with a link to purchase.
2. Orders will be taken throughout the week, it will be roasted on Thursday/Friday, and will ship on Mondays.
3. There will most likely be an option to buy a “coffee of the month” membership (if I can figure out how to do that).
4. Price of coffee will include shipping.
5. There will be monthly giveaways and challenges. Remember my Trivia Tuesday coffee giveaways?
Before I am officially open for business I will need to test things to make sure my plan works. So on Monday, July 8th I will place my first coffee description with a link to purchase. If you would like to be notified to participate, please let me know.
Also, if you have any comments, feedback, or recommendations please share them! I am open to suggestions.